WE'RE RAISING UP THE NEXT GENERATION OF WORLD CHANGERS TO LOVE GOD AND HIS PEOPLE!
FAITH IS AN ADVENTURE!
Here at Royal Redeemer we want to be with you and you family every step of the way.
FIRST TIME HERE?
We are so thankful you are joining us and we’re excited to meet you. Be sure to register your children at the Child Check-in area located in the main entry way. There we will get you all signed up and ready to go. After service parents pick their students up from their classrooms.
ROYAL REDEEMER IS A PLACE FOR KIDS!
At Royal Redeemer we care about kiddos. Our dedicated volunteers rally around students each week to create a fun, dynamic, and meaningful experience. Our hands-on, high energy curriculum gives kids the opportunity to learn more about Jesus in a fun way that speaks to their unique life stage. We partner with parents to help kids of all ages grow in their relationship with God.
Hosanna Children's Choir
Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord
Children in grades 1-8 learn a combination of hymns and modern praise songs. They sing once a month during Sunday morning worship services.
- 6:15 – 7:00pm on Tuesdays
- Music room
Kid's Art and Drama Club
Learning to use our creativity to serve God
If you are in grades 1-6 and enjoy making videos, acting, crafting, and hanging out with friends, this is a great group for you!
- 6:45-7:30pm on Wednesdays (directly following Hosanna Children’s Choir)
- Music rehearsal room
Redeemer Kids Camp
Diving deep into the love of Jesus this Summer
Each week is packed full with fun games, activities, on site ‘field trips’, friendship, and more.
- What sets is apart? We offer affordable child care in a safe, loving environment. Most important, we share our faith and love of Jesus in all that we do.
- Who can attend? Campers must be 5 years old and entering Kindergarten thru 6th grade in the fall. Campers are assigned to groups based on age and grade.
- When does camp run? June & July
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org