Since 1999, hundreds of Royal Redeemer members have served others locally or traveled to many far off countries to be Jesus’ hands and feet to those in need. People involved in MISSIONS will tell you this: the experience was life-changing for them!
Contact us at [email protected]
Volunteer opportunities may be available for women and men 18+ with some select opportunities for youth.
How can you support this mission?
- Text “give” to (216) 208-6839
- Visit their website at clevelandpregnancycenter.org (click “save more lives, donate” button)
- Contribute by check made payable to RRLC; write “Cleveland Pregnancy Center” on the memo line
- Donate tangible items: newborn size diapers (NOT others); newborn clothes; backpacks & diaper bags; baby food & formula; baby bottles & brushes; nail clippers, shampoo & lotions; Dreft laundry detergent or similar for babies
Teams travel to Los Alcarrizos in February to minister through construction projects, children’s Vacation Bible School, and women’s Bible studies. (Due to COVID-19 and current air travel restrictions, the 2021 trip is postponed until a future date.)
How can you support the mission?
- Pray teams will resume travel to the Dominican in 2021
- Contribute to mission work with a check made payable to RRLC; write “DR Mission Project” on the memo line
- Donate tangible items: Spanish Bibles; 6” or 8” cement trowels; hammers with picks; small chisels; small toys for VBS gift bags; Tylenol, Sudafed, Ibuprofen or Advil; desk staplers & staples; permanent markers; Sharpies; adhesive tape
Various groups from Royal Redeemer, (most frequently, the Manly Man men’s group) prepare and serve breakfast for homeless men in transition at St. Herman’s in Ohio City.
A brightly painted “church on wheels” is equipped to reach out to Cleveland’s Central neighborhood children through VBS-style ministry.
A ministry of Building Hope in the City, the Hope Center provides fellowship, English and citizenship classes, training, and much more for refugees and immigrants in Cleveland.
Construction teams help Caldwell, Ohio seniors, disabled adults, victims of domestic assault, natural disaster victims, and low-income families on one-day or weekend projects.
Teams travel to Scammon Bay in mid-July to spread God’s love and Word through VBS in this remote Eskimo village.
Royal Redeemer partners with LCMS Disaster Relief Network in an early response to provide supplies to affected areas in America who suffer from a natural disaster.
Royal Redeemer partners with Samaritan’s Purse, an international relief organization. We collect gift-filled shoeboxes to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world.
You may sponsor a child’s education for $250 per year at Cap Haitien Premier Lutheran Church & School. Pray for Haiti and for the opportunity to assist with future construction projects to improve the lives of the Haitien people.
Royal Redeemer collects gently used eyeglasses for MOST Ministries. The eyeglass mission then provides the recycled eyeglasses to people living in developing nations around the world.